Monday, December 26, 2011

My Christmas EOTD & NOTD

Hello lovely lady's today is the last Monday of the yr 2011 and I wanted to share with you all my EOTD and my NOTD that I had on Christmas Day.
I wish you all had a good Christmas I know I sure did.
I spend it with my hubby's Family.We had turkey,mash potatoes,gravy etc.
Then we opened present and I'm very happy with what I got.
My lady bug has such a good time she loved everything she got as well as the hubby.

Enjoy,





On my eyes:

1. UDPP all over the lid.
2. Mac paint pot in Painterly all over lid.
3.Mac in Cork on the eye crease.
4.Mac in Sketch in a  V shape on the corner of the crease.
5.AAnastasia's Brow kit for eye brows.
6.Maybelline Falsies Mascara.
7. Salon Perfect fake eye lashes in #45




Hair Done!!!



Sally Hansen nail polish in #210 Flirt


Sally Hansen nail polish in Set the Stage


Finish Look!!!




Post a Comment