Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Top 10 Nail Polishes for the yr 2011!!!!

Hello lovely lady's with the year coming to a end. I want to share with you all my top 10 nail polishes of the year 2011.
This post was some what of a challenge for me because I had more then just ten nail polishes to share with you all but I did not want to make this a long post.
I have link's t
I'm also going to do my favorite beauty products for the year of 2011 so watch out for that blog post!

Enjoy,





1. Essie in Fiji - This is a very pretty pale pink polish I love this because its looks so good on my tan skin during the summer time.
2.Zoya in Trixie
3.Zoya in Pandora



4. Sinful Colors in Ruby Ruby - This is a perfect red for my skin tone.
5. Orly in Oh Cabana Boy


7. Sephora by OPI in Traffic Stopper Copper
9. Revlon in 940 Facets of Fuchsia - This is a very pretty black nail polish with purple chunks and glitter.
10. Sally Hansen in Time to Shine - This is a brown nail polish with a metallic finish.

 
Post a Comment