Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Top 10 Nail Polishes for the yr 2011!!!!

Hello lovely lady's with the year coming to a end. I want to share with you all my top 10 nail polishes of the year 2011.
This post was some what of a challenge for me because I had more then just ten nail polishes to share with you all but I did not want to make this a long post.
I have link's t
I'm also going to do my favorite beauty products for the year of 2011 so watch out for that blog post!

Enjoy,





1. Essie in Fiji - This is a very pretty pale pink polish I love this because its looks so good on my tan skin during the summer time.
2.Zoya in Trixie
3.Zoya in Pandora



4. Sinful Colors in Ruby Ruby - This is a perfect red for my skin tone.
5. Orly in Oh Cabana Boy


7. Sephora by OPI in Traffic Stopper Copper
9. Revlon in 940 Facets of Fuchsia - This is a very pretty black nail polish with purple chunks and glitter.
10. Sally Hansen in Time to Shine - This is a brown nail polish with a metallic finish.

 

18 comments:

Ugly Duckling said...

I think I might have to buy the OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender. It looks like a gorgeous shade.

I like your other picks too. Ive never tried or even heard of Zoya polishes though :/

It'd take me forever to whittle my favorite polishes down to just ten, haha!

Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

Miranda said...

Great choices!

Hunter87 said...

@ Ugly Duckling - Yes that is a very pretty color I think it was one of my first OPI nail polish colors.Im new to Zoya nail polish just this yr I love them check them out because they always have deals.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Miranda - Thank you Doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Cotton CandyINK - Thank you Doll.
I just love this colors =)
~Jazmin

Glitz Glam Budget said...

That sephora OPI color looks awesome! i love glitter polishes! U have an awesome blog, im a new follower!

Lorena said...

Great picks:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

Love the zoya pewter colour!

Elizabeth said...

a lot of pretty colors!!! I love ZOYA <3

Hunter87 said...

@ Glitz Glam Budget - Thank you Doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - I was hard but glad you like my picks!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Gaelle the makeup fairy - Me too!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Me to Im glad i found them.
~Jazmin

ablakehk said...

love this post! great idea!

Hunter87 said...

@ ablakehk - I agree had fun making this post =)
~Jazmin

MissAshDG said...

I just got Pandora! I love it!!

t said...

Nice colours!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Amy from imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Great selections!