Tuesday, December 6, 2011

TAG: Xmast

Hello lovely followers I want to share a TAG that I have been reading in a few of the blogs that I follow
So if you do read this I TAG you to do it!!!!


Enjoy,





1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate all the way top with marshmallows =)

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa Wraps them in pretty red paper with big gold ribbons.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I have snow flake white and blue lights all over the house. As for the inside on the tree we get colorful ones.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.

5. When do you put your decorations up? We do it the day after my hubby's Birth day (Nov29)

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Mine would be Ham the way my mommy make it the best thing EVER!!!!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Having a good time with all my family.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think I was 9 I found all the presents in the basement and I ask my  parents and they told me the whole story behind Santa.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, I do my hubby is the one that will hand it to me first thing in the morning.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With colored lights, cute ornaments and a star on top.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I loove the way it looks out side from my window. But driving and going out with snow outside is not fun at all.

12. Can you ice skate?A bit I'm not like a pro like my hubby!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My first Xmas with my hubby he gave me a pair of Sapphire ear rings that I just love so much.

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with the people I love the most. 

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I'm Hispanic so on that note I say Flan. On the American side I say Pumpkin cheesecake pie. 

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting my self all doll up and eating all the yummy food.

17. What tops your tree? A star.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I say both.

19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? Yum!!! all the way

20. Favorite Christmas show?  Disney's "A Xmas Carol"

21. Saddest Christmas Song? None

22. What is your favorite Christmas song? This song Twinkle Twinkle Little Star specially because my 2 in a half yr old has learn it from Nick Jr and has started singing it  so cute. I need to get it on video tape. =)

26 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

cute tag

Dale said...

Ahh this is a cute post and I see why that would be your favorite christmas gift.

xoDale
savvyspice.net

♥beauxs mom said...

Very cute, my daughter is 2 too and loves twinkle twinkle little star.

Carissa said...

Cute Post...Im goign to participate on my blog!

Diamonds&Pearls said...

I think snow is pretty, but I don't want to go out in it either. Ugh. lol.

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - I always have fun reading/making these type of tags.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Dale - I know best present ever.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ beauxs mom - So cute when I hear her sing to it at that age they are super cute.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Carissa - Ok sounds good!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Diamonds & Pearls - I agree with u.
~Jazmin

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

Awww a Xmas carol :)

Summer-Raye said...

I love finding more out about people. <3


Check out my MAC GIVEAWAY! and enter if you haven't.


Summer-Raye

khloegold said...

Hi u have such a nice blog and it would mean a lot to me if u can check mine out and let me know if ur interested in following each other?

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Ah! Too cute. I might just have to do this :)

Vintage Makeup said...

Fun! :) I love hot chocolate too!

Nicole ♥ said...

lovely to see that you've enjoyed my Xmas post :) it's nice reading about your answer and comparing them with mine :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing this! I feel like I know you a little better now :]

Rochelle's Closet said...

I love Candy canes too hehehe really nice

Hunter87 said...

@ The Make Up Fairy - Thank you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Summer-Raye - I do too. Yes I will read more about your giveaway.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ khloegold - I sure will doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ MissPrettyful Girl - U should my friend =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Yay for hot chocolate.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Nicole - I so forgot to link your blog Im so sorry.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - I agree this is how I get to know better my lovely followers too.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Rochelle's closet - Yummy!!!
~Jazmin