Monday, December 12, 2011

Stocking Stuffers Ideas!!!

Hello lovely followers. It is that time of the yr the most wonderful time of the yr.....
This past weekend I went shopping for stocking stuffers for my family and I figured I would come up with a few ideas of my own and share with you all.
When it come to stocking stuffers for my family and what works for my family is to keep it simple and in a budget. Our budget is around $30 now that dose not mean we have to spend that exact amount its just a limit point.
In my household family I have my hubby our daughter a.k.a lady bug and then me.
As for my hubby I will do like a sample size Cologne and a gift card for any store that he likes to shop.
For my daughter I do small toys like little people play toys,cars and fake jewelry that she loves and for  extra goodies I put  Candy that I know my family is going to love.
As for me I will show you below a few ideas I came up with that would be perfect as a stocking stuffer for a woman.

Enjoy,






"Pretty Doll"

1. Hard Candy Eye Shadow Set - This come with 4 eye shadows and 1 high lighter and also comes with a eye primer. $4
2. Victoria's Secret Body mist reg $12 This are pricey but they are always on sale like 5 for $30 etc and I find its good if you have like more that one girl in your family.
3.Sinful Color Nail Polish - This is one of my favorite drugstore nail polish brand. $2

Total =$14.00



" All About Me"

1. Revlon Lip Butter This are perfects because every one want their hands on them. They come in may different colors. $8
2. Victoria's Secret Body mist reg $12 This are pricey but they are always on sale like 5 for $30 etc and I find its good if you have like more that one girl in your family.
3. Also Sinful Colors nail polishes. $2

Total = $26.00



"Naughty Girl"

1. Benefit Bad Gal Mascara This gives you long lashes. $19
2. Again Hard Candy Shadow Set. $4
3. Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss. Great pigmentation none sticky. $8

Total = $39.00



"Nail Polish Lover"

1. Sephora by OPI Nail Polishes $9.50
2. Sinful Color Nail Polish $2
3. Sally Hansen Nail Polish $3

Total = $29.00


"Girly Girl"

1. Victoria's Secret Body mist reg $12 This are pricey but they are always on sale like 5 for $30 etc and I find its good if you have like more that one girl in your family.
2. Wet n Wild Nail polish $1-3 mine are limited edition so mine are $3.

Total = $18.00


*All pictures are mine and all the products mentioned my hubby's payed for.

25 comments:

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

These are all great ideas!
& I had to laugh at your disclosure. I often say it was paid for with my own money when I should really put "Hubby paid for" lol

but anyway fantastic post. I still need to buy for my lil sister. Might do a makeup bag with a few items. Been wanting to get her to try Wet N Wild so I might end of getting her the Comfort Zone palette & maybe some lippies & polishes.

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany at life as a Souther girl - LOL I had a little to much fun with today post.
Yes I forgot to add those WnW paletter yes u should they are very good.
~Jazmin

CottonCandyINK said...

nice ideas!

PolaBerry said...

Great Ideas! I love giving gifts like these

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ PolaBerry - Me too =)
~Jazmin

♥AdamAlexMommy♥ said...

fantastic picks, jaz! i can definitely get these for my girlie friends. :)

Lorena said...

These are all great thanks for sharing!!:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Shang J. said...

Very cool ideas.
New follower. Hope you follow back too:
http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/
xx

Jannie said...

Amazing gift ideas. It's neat how you put the items into groups. I like how the groups each have names too. Such a cute idea. :)

Now that you mentioned getting sample sized cologne for your hubby, I think that's what I'll probably get my boyfriend. I'm so undecided in what to get him. Hehehe...

Thank you for sharing your gift ideas. They are very helpful. As much as I love giving gifts, I have a hard time deciding. Reading your post helped me. :)

samecookiesdifferent said...

this is so cute- so much girly stuff!
looove the glittering polish!
xx the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
share the feeling
visit <3

Jessica said...

These are great stocking stuffer ideas! The perfect amount of items too. :)

xx Jessica

Meredith Jessica said...

Cute post! I always need ideas like this!

Vintage Makeup said...

Those are great ideas! Loved that you named them all. :)

Elizabeth said...

Great gifts! Great idea for a few of my friends ♥

Hunter87 said...

@ AdamsAlexMommy - Thank you and yes I agree with you Doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - You are welcome Doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Shang J. Thank you. I sure will =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jannie - Aww thank you Doll for that wonderful comment.
They say we are hard to shop for but i dont think so I think guys are more hard to shop for. Im glad my ideas help you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ samecookiedifferent - I agree all is very girly.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jessica - Thank you I think the key is to always be on a bugget.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Meredith Jessica - You are very welcome Doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - Hehe I had a very good time comming up with names.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Glad it help you Doll.
~Jazmin

kristie said...

These are great ideas and it was so clever how you grouped them by personality. Thanks for the post. xo