Sunday, December 11, 2011

Review: Maybelline EyeStudio EyeLiner

Hello lovely followers. Today I want to share with you all my review on the Maybelline Eye Studio Eye Liner in Charcoal. I meant to get the black one but I must of not read the packaging correctly.
Any who I still like this eye liner very much. I feature it on my November favorites.
This eye liner goes on very smoothly on my eyes. Also it doesn't irritate my eye and last all day.
Its also smudge proof and had great pigmentation.
The packaging is great it comes in a glass pot with a black lid.
But what I like the most is that is stays put on my water line ALL DAY long.
Being such a good eye liner it is also affordable I got mine when Walgreen's when they had all Maybelline products buy one get one 50% off.
It is also water proof which I don't really care for which bring me to the Cons of this eye liner.
Because its water proof I find it hard to take off at night but I find that this happens with all waterproof products.
It also comes with a brush that I don't really care for I would have liked if they would of added an angle eye liner brush instead.
That is all I have to say about this eye liner.


Enjoy,







*ALL PICTURES ARE MINE NO PICTURE OF THE BRUSH BECAUSE I TRASH IT.

11 comments:

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I'll have to try this one out. I love my MAC Fluidline but once it's finished, I probably won't repurchase because of the price tag. I'm on a gel liner kick lately so I'd love to find a cheaper alternative :) Thanks for the review.

CottonCandyINK said...

great review!

Jannie said...

Heard this EyeStudio EyeLiners are really good. Amazing how it can stay on your waterline. The charcoal color you picked out is nice too. Great for a smokey eye. :)

Elizabeth said...

I agree with CottonCandyINK

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.Prettyful Girl - I need to try the Mac fluidline soon Im sure you are going to like the Maybelline just as much it also codmes in other colors.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you Doll.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jannie - I agree it is an amaizing eye liner.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Thank you too.
~Jazmin

Lorena said...

Great Review!! The color looks great!!:)

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Hunter87 said...

@ Lorena - Thank you.
~Jazmin

ablakehk said...

this color looks nice! reminds me of MAC's blue brown pigment for some reason