Thursday, December 8, 2011

My 2nd Holiday Look !!!

Hello lovely followers. Before I even getting to today post. I want to say that I'm very sorry to Nicole. For not mentioning her blog because I got the Xmas Tag from her blog. I'm very sorry Doll. Please check her blog if you have not done so yet you will like her blog as much as I do.

Now for today's post I did my second Holiday Look using Revlon Diamond Lust in Night Sky. This is a very pretty black color with a silver glittery finish.

Enjoy,





On Lips
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Short Cake.

Eyes

1. Too Face Glitter Glue on eye lid.

2. Revlon Diamond Lust in night Sky on eye lid.

3. Any silver eye shadow for the crease.

4. Any light matte brown to soften the edges.

5. Any white mate  eye shadow for the brow bone high light.

6. Maybelline falsies mascara.

7. Any false eye lashes.

Post a Comment