Lets just get to this post because this is long.
This are my 2011 Best Beauty products.
1. WnW in Walking in Egg Shells this was my very first WnW product I like it because it has 3 simple neutral everyday colors.
2. Mac MSF in Medium/Dark I like this product because it dose not make my foundation look non-cakey.
3. Nars blush in Mata Hari this color is perfect for fall/winter love the texture very pigmented and I got lots of good compliments when I use it.
4.NYX blush in Copper I used this a lot during the summer it gave me that perfect glow to my skin.
5. Physicians Formula Bronze Booster I got this during the summer time and I love it gives you that perfect glow with out looking orange.
6. Naked Palette by Urban Decay I got this when it first came out and I'm very happy with it I travel a lot so this is perfect it had all the neutral color and dark color to make a beautiful smoky look.
7. PALLADIO Rice powder I love this powder to set my foundation BEST thing ever.
8. Anastasia Beauty Express for Eye Brows & Eye Thank you to the beautiful Vintage Makeup I won this in her giveaways and i love it. Makes my eye brows looks much more better.
9. Salon Perfect Perfectly Natural false eye lashes in my opinion BEST fake eye lashes EVER!!!! This two styles are my favorite # 102 Demi & #45
10. No7 Shine Free Primer LOVE this keep my T-Zone under control.
11. Mac in Cork I use this for my eye crease best color ever for my skin tone I don't know why it took me so long to get it.
12. Maybelline Falsies Mascara BEST mascara EVER in my opinion I used it every day and I love it.
13. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer this a very good concealer I went back to the store and got the Neutralizer and I use that more then the concealer both very good products.
14. Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner this is my second gel liner of the yr and I love the way it goes on very pigmented and GREAT for the water line.
15. WnW single eye shadow in Brulee perfect color for the brow bone highlight and the price is even better.
16. Benefit High Beam I used this during winter more and just gives me that perfect highlight with out looking to fake very pretty.
17. Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector LOVE this product I notice that I was getting dark spot so I gave this a try and I can see them fading away...yay!!!
18. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation I heard mix feeling about this so I wanted to give it a try and I like it I still have to try out the rest of the line.
19 . UDPP this is the best eye shadow primer I have a few different primer but i always go back to this one.
20. Beauty Blender Sponge I know the price is high for this but it is worth every penny in my opinion. Caution: if you have a cat like me they like to play with it and that is a BIG NO
21. Sigma Round Top Kabuki F82 this brush and my beauty blender are my favorite foundation application tools.
22. Sonia Kashuk eye shadow brush this is my first Sonia brush and Its one of my favorites super soft and no shedding I will need to try more.
23. L'oreal lip stick in Fairest Nude this is a very pretty nude color I use is all the time alone or with a lips gloss.
24. ELF lipstick in nicely nude my mom love this color so I took one of her new ones and now I like it is a pink/nude color very pretty.
25. Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle very creamy peach/nude color.
26. NYX lip gloss in 159 Smokey Look I have like 4 of this lip glosses great pigmentation, none sticky love the smell it smells like starburst.