Monday, December 19, 2011

TAG: What is inside your Winter Makeup Bag

Hello lovely Lady's. Today is a very cold morning here in Colorado so sitting here with a Big cup of tea and watching the news I decided to do a blog post.
Today I want to TAG all of you lady's to do this TAG: What is inside your Winter Makeup Bag.
I like reading this type of TAGS.

Enjoy,





 I'm using this Clinique bag


1. BBW Be Enchanted mini lotion
2. Mac MSF in Medium/Dark
3. Sigma mini face brush


For this time of yr for me its all about the lips.
1. Nars lip gloss in Turkish Delight
2. Benefit BAD gal Brown Mascara
3. Revlon Color burst Lip gloss in Peony
4. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
5. Nivea A kiss of Smoothness


Thanks to the beautiful MsPrettyfulGirl I got the BBW Apple anti-bacterial & VS Bomshell sample  Parfum.
Sample of the BURBERRY BODY sample Parfum

What is inside your Winter Makeup Bag?




Post a Comment