Monday, December 19, 2011

TAG: What is inside your Winter Makeup Bag

Hello lovely Lady's. Today is a very cold morning here in Colorado so sitting here with a Big cup of tea and watching the news I decided to do a blog post.
Today I want to TAG all of you lady's to do this TAG: What is inside your Winter Makeup Bag.
I like reading this type of TAGS.

Enjoy,





 I'm using this Clinique bag


1. BBW Be Enchanted mini lotion
2. Mac MSF in Medium/Dark
3. Sigma mini face brush


For this time of yr for me its all about the lips.
1. Nars lip gloss in Turkish Delight
2. Benefit BAD gal Brown Mascara
3. Revlon Color burst Lip gloss in Peony
4. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
5. Nivea A kiss of Smoothness


Thanks to the beautiful MsPrettyfulGirl I got the BBW Apple anti-bacterial & VS Bomshell sample  Parfum.
Sample of the BURBERRY BODY sample Parfum

What is inside your Winter Makeup Bag?




22 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

cool tag, lovely item choices

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you Doll!
~Jazmin

Vintage Makeup said...

Nice tag! The nars gloss looks very pretty.

ღ Dee ღ said...

hey thanks for following...i'm following you too ;)
xoxo

Elizabeth said...

adorable bag!!!
MAC blush are THE BEST <3

Jessica said...

Great tag! These items are all nice. During the winter, for me its all about the lips as well. ;)

xx Jessica

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - That is one of my favorite lip gloss.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Dee - Thank you!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - Thank you.

Hunter87 said...

@ Jessica - Thank you. I know we got keep our lips protevted from the cold.
~Jazmin

ClaudiaBL said...

love this post we like very similar products, i will do this tag since you tagged us! love your blog, im following and thank you so much for discovering my little place =)

stefanie gladden said...

oohh i love your winter items!! im gonna have to check some of those out!

Nada Hamdy said...

lovely blog:)
iam from australia i just started my own blog.
i followed u can u plz fallow me back
http://divasreview.blogspot.com/
XOXO

Hunter87 said...

@ ClaudiaBl - Thank you Doll for commenting on my blog. Yay its nice to know that I have similas taste.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ stefanie gladden - You should and let us know ur opinion.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Nada Hamdy - I sure will Doll.
~Jazmin

Celebrity Style Tips said...

We love NARS lipgloss. Welcome to check out our blog and we can follow eachother if you like.

http://celebritystyletips.com/

Jannie said...

The Revlon Strawberry Shortcake Lip Butter is what I wore to work. It's such a pretty color and pretty much ALL the Lip Butters are amazing. Hehe... :D

That VS parfum sample you have is toooo cute. I bet is smells good too. Love their fragrances. And yes, we gotta love those B&BW hand sanitizers. :)

Thanks for sharing your winter makeup bag items. :)

PolaBerry said...

I love seeing posts like these, thanks for sharing

Hunter87 said...

@ Celebrity Style tip - I sure will like too =)
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jannie - Thank you for your lovely comment I love those Revlon lip butters I have some on my Xmas list that I hope I can get.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Pola Berry - Awww me too!
~Jazmin