Saturday, December 3, 2011

Haul: Mac Cosmetics & VS

Hello lovely followers. Today I want to share with you all a few of the things my wonderful hubby gave me as part of our celebration for our wedding anniversary.
I wish I could have taken my camera to our lovely dinner but I forgot it =(
I hope that you are all are having a wonderful weekend with your friends and family.

Enjoy,




Left - Right

1. CRANBERRY
2. RICE PAPER
3. WOODWINKED




Left -Right

4. Sketch
5. Cork

Left - Right

1.CRANBERRY
2. RICE PAPER
3.WOODWINKED
4. SKETCH
5. CORK



TOP-
1. RAVISHING LOVE
2. LOVE SPELL
BOTTOM-
3. SHEER LOVE
4. FOREVER BLUSHING

I love Body Butters but I have never used any from VS this is my very first time I just really like the body sprays.


Also got Strawberries & Champagne this was my old time favorite back in high school. Brings back good memories.
Also picked up Love Spell Body scrub and also Sheer Love body spray.

*All pictures are mine

16 comments:

CottonCandyINK said...

nice colors

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - Thank you!
~Jazmin

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

Again, I don't know how many times I have wished you a happy anniversary, but, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm happy that you had a wonderful time and that you got some really awesome gifts. All your MAC eyeshadows, I'm so jealous :) I love all of those colors. Really nice collection you picked up. And anything from VS is nice. You have a wonderful hubby who was kind enough to spoil you :) I wish you many many more years of love and happiness :)

Vintage Makeup said...

Cranberry looks gorgeous!! :) Happy Anniversary sweetie!

Alina said...

Nice haul, Hun! This post makes me want to buy MAC eyeshadows, LOL!

PolaBerry said...

Great haul! I want cranberry!

Hunter87 said...

@ Ms.PrettyfulGirl - Awww thank you doll for your lovely comment and thank you again for the wishes!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Vintage Makeup - I agree with you!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Alina - That is the same way Iam when I see haul like these one..LOL
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ PolaBerry - I was the same way and I got it it is a very pretty color.
~Jazmin

Sofiamichelle said...

lovely colors and goodies! Sketch is very lovely! I'm surprised I dont have that in my collection :D

Elizabeth said...

GREAT haul!!! I'm loving the colors from MAC. especially rice paper and wood winked <3

Hunter87 said...

@ sofiamichelle - I was the same way now that I got it I love it.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Elizabeth - I do too!
~Jazmin

Lorena said...

Great Haul!! I love sketch!!

ibeauty85.blogspot.com

Dom said...

You got some great items! Love MAC products.

skinnynobody.blogspot.com