Saturday, December 3, 2011

Haul: Mac Cosmetics & VS

Hello lovely followers. Today I want to share with you all a few of the things my wonderful hubby gave me as part of our celebration for our wedding anniversary.
I wish I could have taken my camera to our lovely dinner but I forgot it =(
I hope that you are all are having a wonderful weekend with your friends and family.

Enjoy,




Left - Right

1. CRANBERRY
2. RICE PAPER
3. WOODWINKED




Left -Right

4. Sketch
5. Cork

Left - Right

1.CRANBERRY
2. RICE PAPER
3.WOODWINKED
4. SKETCH
5. CORK



TOP-
1. RAVISHING LOVE
2. LOVE SPELL
BOTTOM-
3. SHEER LOVE
4. FOREVER BLUSHING

I love Body Butters but I have never used any from VS this is my very first time I just really like the body sprays.


Also got Strawberries & Champagne this was my old time favorite back in high school. Brings back good memories.
Also picked up Love Spell Body scrub and also Sheer Love body spray.

*All pictures are mine

Post a Comment