Sunday, December 18, 2011

EOTD: Woodwinked

Hello lovely lady's today I want to share with you my today EOTD using all Mac products.
I really like the way this turn out so that is why I wanted to share it with you all.

But first i would like to thank you all for commenting on my last blog post it really means a lot to me and every comment makes me very happy.
I also want to show you a pic that slipped and never got uploaded yesterday. It is a picture of the lip glosses that the beautiful MsPrettyful Girl also added to my box.
Again Thank you Doll.


Enjoy,








1. On my Eye Brows I'm using my Anastasia Beauty Express for Eye Brows & Eyes ( Brunette)
2. On eye lid Urban Decay Primer Potion
3. All over lid Mac in Woodwinked eye shadow
4. On the crease Mac in Cork
5. Mac in Brule as a brow bone high light
6. Maybelline Eye Studio Eye liner in Charcoal
7. Maybelline Falsies Mascara
8. Salon Perfect Fake Eye Lashes in #45









17 comments:

stefanie gladden said...

gorgeous!! i love it! i'm gonna try this look tmw!!

Jannie said...

My... What beautiful eyes you have. :) The golden brown tones emphasize your lovely brown eyes. I am loving the eyelashes too. :)

As for Warm Vanilla Sugar, it's one of the best smelling B&BW scents. Glad to hear you like it too. :)

Gaelle- The Make up Fairy said...

Beautiful as always :)

CottonCandyINK said...

Love this make up look

Hunter87 said...

@ Stefanie gladden - Awww thank you Doll for your lovely comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Jannie - Thank you!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Gaelle- The Makeup Fairy - Aww thank you.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ CottonCandyINK - I do too I like neutral looks.
~Jazmin

Vintage Makeup said...

Pretty & wearable!

Elizabeth said...

So pretty!
I love your make-up and your eyes are indeed pretty :]

♥beauxs mom said...

looks so pretty i need some more mac in my life.

Mommalicious! said...

very cute cute look! love the bloggy!! :)

Hunter87 said...

@ vintage Makeup - Thnak you!
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ eLIZABETH - Awww thank you for your lovely comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ beaux mom - Thnk you for your comment.
~Jazmin

Hunter87 said...

@ Mommalicious - Thank you Doll for your comment.
~Jazmin

Ms. Prettyful Girl said...

I love this, Jazmin! Like, really really love this! I'm so jealous of your eyes LOL. So beautiful :)