Monday, June 20, 2011

Dupe: For Nars Orgasm




A good dupe for the famous Nars "ORGASM" is the Wet' n Wild blush in "Pearlescent Pink" I have had the Nars blush for a while now but last time I was at my local Walmart I came acoss the "Pearlescent Pink" blush by Wet' n Wild  and for some reason I need to have this blush little did I know that it was an exact color for the Nars Orgasm.What is even better is the price...OMG!!!



Wet'n  Wild in "Pearlescent Pink" -$3 this is a more rosy pink blushand with a hint of coral and it also has a bit of gold shimmer to it. 



      Nars in "Orgasm" -$27 Its a pinky peach blush with a accent of golden shimmer.                                    

                                                        
Both of this blushes are very much similar and I like them both they are perfect for the summer time.If you have been wanting to get the Nars "Orgasm" and in a budget try the Wet'n Wild in "Pearlescent Pink" you won't be desapointed !












No comments: