One of the reasons why I love summer is because you get to paint your nails with brigth colors
this are my top nail colors picks for this summer enjoy! (from left to rigth)
1. Essie in Turquoise & Caicos from the summer 2010 "Resort Collection". Its a beautiful true turquoise cream color with a nice shiny finish.The application is sheer but 2-3 coats will work true to its color.
2. Essie in Cute as a Button from the summer 2009 "Juicy Persimmon "collection. Its a brigth coral pink with a hint of red an excellent summer color, especially for your tootsies.
3. Sinful Colors in Easy Goin (found at my local Walgreens).This color is an opaque pale shade of pink perfect for that fresh manicure look.
4. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac. This color is a very creamy opaque lilac with no shimmer the formula is a bit thick but it a beautiful color.
5. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Twisted Pink is a brigth strawberry pink with a sligth golden sparkle.
What are your top 5 nail polishes for this summer?