Sunday, June 26, 2011

DIY: Lip scrub a summer ready must!!!!

An every day must is keeping your lips sooth and chap-free. I like to do this by doing this AMAZING lip scrub. I have done it when I get tired of my Lush lip scrub and I feel like doing something for me. I really hope that u girls find this recipe useful as I have and that u try it and see for yourself.


1.Pure Sugar
2. Olive oil
3. Spoon
4. Small container
5. U can also add some honey if u have any!!

Take approximately 2 tablespoons of plain pure sugar and mix with 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a small container. The consistancy should be nice and thick. At this point and if u have it in hand u can add  a drop or two of honey. (any honey)



Scoop some of the lip scrub in ur finger gently rubbing it o your clean lips. Make sure that before this step ur lips are free of any lipstick, gloss or balms first. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.



 Apply ur favorite lip balm to ur lips



Finally reveal your super soft lips.

The benefits of exfoliating ur lips not only help the skin hold more moisture and prevent chapping but also make them smooth. I think that the highligth of this DIY is that we all have this ingredients in our kitchens.

If you try my DIY Lip Scrub @ home let me know what you think!!!






No comments: