Monday, June 20, 2011

Review: Urban Decay De Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray

I have been looking for a oil control solution so a few weeks ago I picked the Urban Decay De Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray from my local Ulta store for $29.This product claims to set your makeup for 16hr shine -free. I have been using it every other day and I must say its a decent maittifying  product althoe in my case I still have to touch-up at list once a day and it only last for about 6 hr on me I would repurchase it untill I find something else worth my money.It dose have a sligth smell but its not overpowering and goes away afther a few seconds a BIG plus is that it dose not turn any powder product on my face cakey.The following are steps I take to use this product.First I wash my face then I use my  moisturizer next I spray the Urban Decay De Slick about 2 times all over face following my makeup routine finally I spray the Urban Decay De Slick again on my face to set the makeup.This is not a miracle worker but its worth the money so give it a try next time your at your local Ulta store. 

No comments: