Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hot Pink Zebra Nails


Today I wanted to do something cute on my nails so I went through my nail polish and  picked out  Sinful Color in "Scandal" then I remember that I had the Sally Hansen Salon Effects in #310 "Wild Child" I put them together and I like the result I hope you do to. Enjoy!


1. SinfulColor in "Scandal"
2. OPI Top Coat


3. Sally Hansen Salon Effects in #310 "Wild Child"
                                          
                                                            

When was the last time you try something different on ur nails?
                                                 

2 comments:

Tiffany @ Life as a Southern girl said...

Love the zebra print nail! I been wanting to try that product.

Hunter87 said...

@ Tiffany - Thankyou doll I will review this product sometime next week so check it out!