Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Lip scrub routine

This is my lip scrub routine I like to do this at nigth but you can do it when ever you have time. A lip scrub is an exfoliating product designed specifically for removing dead skin cells from the sensitive lip area. I like to  use the Lush BUBBLEGUM Lip Scrub and I must say that I love it I got mine at the Lush store in Las Vegas about a month ago but you can also check them out on line. Afther Im done using the lip scrub I like to use another favorite lip product of mine from Boots found at your local Target its the Mediterranean Olive Almond & Sage Wonderbalm. Enjoy!



Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - $9


Boot Olive Almond & Sage Wonderbalm - $9



1. Scoop some of the scrub on to your finger.



2. Applying the product all over the lips and gently rubbing in a circular motion before rinsing thoroughly.





3. Using your finger apply the Wonderbalm all over lips.


4. Finally reveal smoother and softher lips. 
 (on my lips)
Revlon ColorBurst in "Sunset Peach"







No comments: