Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Walgreens Haul

It was such a hot day yesterday that I decided to go to my local Walgreen's for some ice cream but I ended up with both ice cream and a few beauty items.This is not  new to me because it happens all the time whear I go to the store for one thing and I end up with many items.Plus because we dont have a CVS my second choice is Walgreen's for some of my beauty products.Reviews on the products comming soon. Enjoy!

1. WnW trio in "Silent Treatment"
2. WnW single eye shadow in "Brulee"
3. WnW single eye shadow in "Penny"
4. WnW lip stick in # 900BP



5. L'OREAL Waterproof Voluminous Carbon Black mascara



(left to rigth)

6. Sinful Colors in "I miss you"
7. Sinful Colors in "Ruby Ruby"
8. Sinful Colors in "Dream on"



(left to rigth)

9. Sinful Colors in "Social Ladder"
10. Sinful Colors in "Purple Diamond"
11. Essie in "Sand Tropez"
12. Essie in "Nice is Nice"



13. St.Ives Soothing body moisturizer with Aloe & Chamomile




2 comments:

mama bear said...

Everything looks awesome! I love blush & ST Ives lotion is THE BEST!

Hunter87 said...

@ mama bear its my first time using the ST Ives lotion and I must say that I like it its perfect for my skin =)