Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FOTD: Wet' n Wild Coloricon in "Sand Castle"

Hello I'm new to this Blog thingy and I have seen a lot of people post a photo of the day (FOTD) so today I decided to make my first FOTD  using a Wet' n Wild Color Icon eye shadow trio in "Sand Castle" all other product will be listed as well so here it is I hope you guys like it!

xox
Jazzy





Eyelid- Champagne color
Crease-Soft brown
Brow Bone-Light shimmer white pearl


A very natural look


All my face product for today:

Wet' n Wild in "Sand Castle" trio
Wet' n Wild in "Pearlescent Pink" blush
Salon Perfect False eye lashes #45
Mac eyeshadow in Brown Down for the eyebrows
Maybellines the Falsies Volum' Express Mascara
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay 24/7 whiskey eyeliner
Hard Candy Glam of Lauge in medium
ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotligth
L'Oreal True Match foundation in Sun Beige W6 warm

No comments: