Monday, June 27, 2011

FOTD: Urban Decay Naked Palette

Today I wanted to used my Urban Decay Naked Palette to create a summer essential look. When I think of summer I think of gold shimmer colors and the urban decay naked palette has the perfect colors that I wanted to use. I think I'm goin to do another look using this same palette in the days to come in the meantime I hope you girls like this look. Enjoy!!



1. All over lid I used the Urban Decay Primer Posion.
2. Lid- Half Baked
3. Crease- Smog
4. Eyebrow Bone- Virgin
5. Eye Lashes- Maybelline Falsies Volum Express
  
On my face:
Revlon ColorStay in #350 Rich Tan
Rimmel London Fix & Perfect
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium Dark
Mac Studio Finish Concealer NW #30
Mac in Brown Down for my eye brows
Mac Blush in Style
Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express
Benefit Powder Flage
                                                                 

2 comments:

Bunmi Koko said...

Gorgeous eye shadow colour!

If you love fashion check out www.bunmi-koko-times.blogspot.com
Its the new blog for up and coming, award winning designer Bunmi Koko.

We would love you to follow.
BK Team xxx

Hunter87 said...

thanx I will sure follow =)