Saturday, June 25, 2011

HAUL: Sally Beauty Supply

This morning was CRAZY we had a big garage sale outside our home. It was nice to see all my things slowly go away. We must say that it was our very first time doing this garage sale thingy and we might do this again next year it was a lot of fun. At first it was a super hot day perfect to go to the zoo or something like that but we stayed home and made some money..yay!!! Afther my garage sale I decided to cool off by shopping so I decided to make a stop to my local Sally Beauty Supply store.This are the goodies I got.Enjoy!!!!

China Glaze Crackle Glaze in "Ligthtning Bolt"
Orly in "Oh Cabana Boy"

Pumi Bar by Mr.Pumice
Andrea Modlash # 43
All this item I have never used on myself before but I wanted to try something new I have heard that they are all good products so I will be doing REVIEWS and SWATCHES very SOON!

No comments: